NEW YORK — These nerve-racking New York Jets sure have a flair for the dramatic lately.
Maybe that deflating loss to Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos nearly three weeks ago rubbed off a little.
Since allowing Tebow to march down the field 95 yards for a winning touchdown, New York has pulled out two victories in the fourth quarter. Last week, it was an impressive winning drive with just over a minute left against Buffalo. On Sunday, the Jets scored three touchdowns in the last 5 minutes to pull away from the Washington Redskins 34-19 and keep pace in the AFC playoff race.
The Jets (7-5) are certainly living dangerously. Guard Matt Slauson says it seemed after the Denver loss that "the panic button had been pressed a little bit."
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48