NEW YORK — These nerve-racking New York Jets sure have a flair for the dramatic lately.
Maybe that deflating loss to Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos nearly three weeks ago rubbed off a little.
Since allowing Tebow to march down the field 95 yards for a winning touchdown, New York has pulled out two victories in the fourth quarter. Last week, it was an impressive winning drive with just over a minute left against Buffalo. On Sunday, the Jets scored three touchdowns in the last 5 minutes to pull away from the Washington Redskins 34-19 and keep pace in the AFC playoff race.
The Jets (7-5) are certainly living dangerously. Guard Matt Slauson says it seemed after the Denver loss that "the panic button had been pressed a little bit."
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7