Mark Humphrey, Associated Press
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Herman Cain is preparing for one last campaign stop before he meets face-to-face with his wife to discuss allegations of a 13-year affair.
Cain on Friday planned a rally in Rock Hill, S.C., and then was ready to head home to Atlanta to meet with his wife for the first time since a Georgia businesswoman claimed she had an extramarital relationship with Cain. The former pizza executive in recent days has said he didn't tell his wife, Gloria, that he was providing the woman with money.
Cain says he is "a softy" who felt sorry for a friend and has denied any sexual relationship with her.
Even so, he is set to reassess his White House bid and expects to make a decision before Monday.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6