Mark Humphrey, Associated Press
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Herman Cain is preparing for one last campaign stop before he meets face-to-face with his wife to discuss allegations of a 13-year affair.
Cain on Friday planned a rally in Rock Hill, S.C., and then was ready to head home to Atlanta to meet with his wife for the first time since a Georgia businesswoman claimed she had an extramarital relationship with Cain. The former pizza executive in recent days has said he didn't tell his wife, Gloria, that he was providing the woman with money.
Cain says he is "a softy" who felt sorry for a friend and has denied any sexual relationship with her.
Even so, he is set to reassess his White House bid and expects to make a decision before Monday.
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Does your child struggle to focus? Here's why...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Strong emotions as Obama visits grieving...
- 'Historic' floods hit South Carolina —...
- How your bedtime can affect your weight
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 56
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon,... 22
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Clinton pitches new gun controls... 16
- Obama touts immigration reform in... 16
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15