Morry Gash, Associated Press
MADISON, Wis. — This week, Wisconsin's Montee Ball was named the Big Ten's offensive player of the year.
And with another big performance against Michigan State at Saturday's inaugural Big Ten championship game in Indianapolis, the Badgers running back could become a Heisman Trophy finalist.
Such things are bound to happen when a player piles up more touchdowns than 29 teams in the NCAA's top division have scored this season.
For now, Ball isn't shying away from the attention, saying, "you've just got to embrace it."
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 115
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 50
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 47
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45