Morry Gash, Associated Press
MADISON, Wis. — This week, Wisconsin's Montee Ball was named the Big Ten's offensive player of the year.
And with another big performance against Michigan State at Saturday's inaugural Big Ten championship game in Indianapolis, the Badgers running back could become a Heisman Trophy finalist.
Such things are bound to happen when a player piles up more touchdowns than 29 teams in the NCAA's top division have scored this season.
For now, Ball isn't shying away from the attention, saying, "you've just got to embrace it."
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25