Point After: (www.24tix.com)
Project Audio Lounge: (801-467-8499)
Rail Events Center: Colt Ford, Dec. 8 (801-467-8499)
Riverhorse Cafe, Park City: (435-649-3536)
Salt Rock Coffee and Venue: (801-643-1662)
Salt Shaker: (www.24tix.com)
Saltair: Kid Rock, Dec. 3 (801-467-8499 or www.smithstix.com)
Sandy Station: (801-255-2289)
Sidecar, Park City: (435-645-7468)
Silver Star, Park City: (435-901-3391)
South Shore: (www.24tix.com)
State Room: Stephen Kellogg, Dec. 3; Lukas Nelson, Dec. 4 (801-501-2885 or www.thestateroomslc.com)
Studio 600: (801-467-8499)
Sun and Moon Cafe: (801-583-8331)
Tea Grotto: Live music every third Friday and every Saturday (801-466-8255)
Toadz, Cedar City: Talent Showcase with Pablo on Mondays; Live music Fridays (435-867-8988)
Urban Lounge: (www.24tix.com)
Submit listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Carrie Underwood stars in NBC's 'The Sound of...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh light on...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- 'A Christmas Story' fans encounter BB gun,...
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- Utahn hits the big time on Broadway
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest,... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Faith sustained author through... 5
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 4
- Speed a factor in crash that killed... 3
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's... 2