Talkin' with Trav: Kirilenko discusses the NBA, Jimmer, Mormons and adoption
Kirilenko: Before Dec. 9th I will listen to offers from the NBA. I am happy in CSKA and it will be a tough decision. Utah Jazz is in my heart and is on the priority list. I will look at everything on the table. You know here in Russia my kids are in school, the team is great and I have been playing really well. It will be a difficult decision.
Hansen: Did you follow Jimmer?
Kirilenko: Yes, I followed a little and I think he can play. You know there was all that Jimmermania going on in Utah and we all wanted him to come play for the Jazz but unfortunately he got drafted and signed for the Sacramento Kings. I wish him good luck.
Hansen: How many more years do you want to play?
Kirilenko: I would like to play three or four more years. I feel have enough juice left for that many more years at a high level. After three to four years I don't know if I will be able to play at my highest level.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34