Hong Kong Open, GOLF, 10 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Duquesne, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Indiana at North Carolina St., ESPN2, 5:15 p.m.
Penn St. at Boston College, ESPNU, 5:15 p.m.
Florida St. at Michigan St., ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
Colorado at Colorado St., mtn., 6 p.m.
Denver at Utah St., KCSG, 7 p.m.
Virginia Tech at Minnesota, ESPN2, 7:15 p.m.
Wake Forest at Nebraska, ESPNU, 7:15 p.m.
Wisconsin at North Carolina, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
Creighton at San Diego St., mtn., 8:30 p.m.
Notre Dame at Gonzaga, ESPN2, 9:15 p.m.
Lightning at Red Wings, VS, 5:30 p.m.
Devils at Avalanche, ALT, 7:30 p.m.
U-17: U.S. vs. France, FSC, 3 p.m.
San Francisco at Colorado, ROOT, 7 p.m.
BYU at Northern Arizona, AM-1160/FM-102.7, 7 p.m.
Denver at Utah St., AM-1280/FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
UVU at Wyoming, AM-960, 7 p.m.
UVU at SUU, FM-91.1, 7 p.m.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34