Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over 49ers.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Bills.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 15-of-24 passes for 140 yards in loss to Ravens. He was sacked nine times, threw an interception, and rushed two times for 12 yards.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had two tackles, an interception and a pass defensed in loss to Cowboys.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught three passes for 68 yards in win over Colts.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) had three total tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Cowboys.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) had two total tackles in win over Colts.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Bears.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) had six total tackles, including one for loss, a pass defensed and a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to Broncos.
INACTIVE THIS WEEK
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Atlanta OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU); Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU); Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Philadelphia OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 59
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35