Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over 49ers.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Bills.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 15-of-24 passes for 140 yards in loss to Ravens. He was sacked nine times, threw an interception, and rushed two times for 12 yards.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had two tackles, an interception and a pass defensed in loss to Cowboys.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught three passes for 68 yards in win over Colts.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) had three total tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Cowboys.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) had two total tackles in win over Colts.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Bears.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) had six total tackles, including one for loss, a pass defensed and a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to Broncos.
INACTIVE THIS WEEK
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Atlanta OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU); Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU); Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Philadelphia OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 103
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 67
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 48
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34