ON THE FIELD
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) was in the starting lineup in loss to Cardinals.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 351 yards in win over Chargers.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in win over Seahawks.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) had a tackle on defense and a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Rams.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Falcons.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had two tackles in kickoff coverage and one tackle in punt coverage in win over Lions.
Jacksonville DL John Chick (Utah State) had two tackles in loss to Texans.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) caught three passes for 28 yards in loss to Panthers.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in loss to Cowboys.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) had one tackle in win over Browns.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 409 yards in win over Colts.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Cardinals.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had two tackles and a fumble recovery in win over Chiefs. He also earned his team's Walter Payton Man of the Year award for his charitable acts.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Chiefs.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) had two tackles and a quarterback hit in win over 49ers.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in win over Rams.
Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State) had a tackle in punt coverage in loss to Patriots.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) had two tackles and a pass defensed on defense, and a tackle in punt coverage in win over Jaguars.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) played as a reserve in win over Giants.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at right guard and helped offense gain 268 yards in loss to Redskins.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) was signed by the Rams last week and returned a punt 88 yards for a touchdown in loss to Cardinals.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) had three tackles in loss to Cowboys.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had four tackles, three of which went for losses, along with two sacks and two quarterback hits in win over 49ers.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to Cardinals.
Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College) played as a reserve in loss to Raiders.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 421 yards in loss to Titans.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) caught the first touchdown of his pro career — an 8-yard pass from Joe Flacco — in win over 49ers.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had a tackle, a quarterback hit, and forced and recovered a fumble in loss to Cardinals.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had four tackles in win over Bills.
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- High school wrestling: Pleasant Grove dynasty...
- Morning links: Hayward becomes 'gaming...
- 3 Utah football coaches promoted in staff...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 71
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 60
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 50
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 45
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39