Elvis Presley Enterprises Inc., Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Elvis Presley Enterprises says three new exhibits will open next year at Graceland in Memphis to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the entertainer's death.
The first exhibit looks at the 1972 documentary "Elvis on Tour," which chronicles a multi-city concert tour. The exhibit, which opens Jan. 5, will include jewelry and clothing worn by Elvis during the shows.
"Elvis.Through His Daughter's Eyes," which opens Feb. 1, will highlight Elvis' relationship with his daughter, Lisa Marie Presley. It includes family photos and home movies that show her growing up at Graceland.
The third exhibit, opening March 1, is called "Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley." It features clothing, musical instruments and other items used by performers who were influenced by Elvis.
Elvis Presley died Aug. 16, 1977.
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Our six heroes of 2014
- Ex-President George H.W. Bush to stay...
- Final goodbye: A roll call of some who died...
- Blizzard gives Hawaii summits a White Christmas
- CDC monitoring laboratory technician for...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5