Denis Poroy, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow might want to update his autobiography and not just because it's already a best-seller.
In "Through My Eyes," Denver's unconventional quarterback writes about how those who finish strong in football or life will achieve success and even greatness.
He could write several more chapters on the subject in addition to the two pages he devoted to the topic in his book.
Since taking over as the Broncos' starter a month and a-half ago, Tebow has engineered three fourth-quarter comebacks, two of which set up overtime wins for Denver, and another win at Oakland in which he rallied Denver from a halftime deficit to win going away.
In nine NFL starts, he has four fourth-quarter comebacks among his half-dozen wins.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13