WASHINGTON — A businesswoman said Monday she and Herman Cain had a 13-year extramarital affair, an allegation the Republican presidential hopeful denied as strongly as earlier allegations of sexual harassment.
"Here we go again. I didn't do anything wrong," Cain said on CNN. He acknowledged he knew the Georgia woman who was behind the accusation.
Moments after Cain issued a preemptive denial, an Atlanta television station posted a story to its website quoting a woman identified as Ginger White as saying, "It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship."
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Photographer is using portraits to combat...
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- How poverty plays a role in Ferguson
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 119
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Another American hostage at risk by... 13