WASHINGTON — A businesswoman said Monday she and Herman Cain had a 13-year extramarital affair, an allegation the Republican presidential hopeful denied as strongly as earlier allegations of sexual harassment.
"Here we go again. I didn't do anything wrong," Cain said on CNN. He acknowledged he knew the Georgia woman who was behind the accusation.
Moments after Cain issued a preemptive denial, an Atlanta television station posted a story to its website quoting a woman identified as Ginger White as saying, "It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship."
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- Investigators may have recovered up to 30,000...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Ice snarls Michigan roadways, airport runways
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 62
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 27
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 17
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14