Darron Cummings, Associated Press
INDIANAPOLIS — The winless Indianapolis Colts aren't going to get any breaks as they try to avoid going 0-16 this season.
This weekend, they head to New England. Then it's off to Baltimore and then the Colts host two more playoff hopefuls in Houston and Tennessee.
The season-ending trip to Jacksonville is the Colts' most likely chance to avoid a winless season.
It's been a frustrating crash for a team that chased a perfect season in 2009. Now fans are talking openly about how the presumed No. 1 draft pick, Andrew Luck, would impact a franchise that still has four-time NFL MVP Peyton Manning on the roster.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25