Darron Cummings, Associated Press
INDIANAPOLIS — The winless Indianapolis Colts aren't going to get any breaks as they try to avoid going 0-16 this season.
This weekend, they head to New England. Then it's off to Baltimore and then the Colts host two more playoff hopefuls in Houston and Tennessee.
The season-ending trip to Jacksonville is the Colts' most likely chance to avoid a winless season.
It's been a frustrating crash for a team that chased a perfect season in 2009. Now fans are talking openly about how the presumed No. 1 draft pick, Andrew Luck, would impact a franchise that still has four-time NFL MVP Peyton Manning on the roster.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 28
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22