Dennis Cook, File, Associated Press
In the middle of arguably the worst recession in our economic history, the NBA owners (billionaires) and the NBA players (millionaires) decide they don't have enough money and power, so they fight like spoiled brats.
They couldn't have picked a worse time to do this. In a time when fans are struggling to hold on to jobs and make ends meet, the NBA players have shown unbelievable selfishness. Will the fans ever forget what they did to them in these hard times? We needed a friend in these troubled times to give us a some entertainment relief from all the very real pressures we are feeling in this recession, and we got instead the highest level of self-centeredness.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17