Dennis Cook, File, Associated Press
In the middle of arguably the worst recession in our economic history, the NBA owners (billionaires) and the NBA players (millionaires) decide they don't have enough money and power, so they fight like spoiled brats.
They couldn't have picked a worse time to do this. In a time when fans are struggling to hold on to jobs and make ends meet, the NBA players have shown unbelievable selfishness. Will the fans ever forget what they did to them in these hard times? We needed a friend in these troubled times to give us a some entertainment relief from all the very real pressures we are feeling in this recession, and we got instead the highest level of self-centeredness.
Salt Lake City
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- 10 children's movies with rumored political...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration...
- My view: SB54 will politically and culturally...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 57
- Letter: End daylight saving time 39
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 35
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 31
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 28
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21