Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had four total tackles in win over Bills.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) had five catches for 41 yards, including a 15-yard touchdown reception, in loss to Lions.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) started and had one tackle in win over Bills.
Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU) had one tackle in win over Buccaneers.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) had one tackle in loss to Lions.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) was on a bye.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) had four tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Bears. He also had a tackle in kickoff coverage.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah); Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State); Indianapolis RB Fui Vakapuna (East HS/BYU).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State); New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State); Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43