ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Michigan coach Brady Hoke says his seniors have been through a lot.
He's seen only 10 months of it.
Some seniors who will play Ohio State in The Game on Saturday went to Ann Arbor to play for Lloyd Carr, endured the Rich Rodriguez era and have enjoyed Hoke's debut season. If they beat the Buckeyes, the senior class might lead college football's winningest team to a BCS bowl for the first time since the 2006 season.
Ohio State's seniors have been a part of an unprecedented seven-game winning streak in what is regarded as one of the greatest rivalries in sports. The Buckeyes' seniors, however, have caught the brunt of a tattoo-parlor scandal that forced Jim Tressel to resign, Terrelle Pryor to leave and losses on the field to mount.
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached
- Spending habits of families receiving public...
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- Dear Santa: Funny and touching Christmas...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Pennsylvania pastor defrocked after...
- New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage
- Wage gap between men and women almost closed...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 138
- New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage 39
- Pennsylvania pastor defrocked after... 33
- Can this marriage be saved? Republican... 30
- Spending habits of families receiving... 29
- United Methodist minister won't quit... 24
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a... 22
- Associated Press survey: United States... 21