NEW YORK — Taylor Swift closed her "Speak Now World Tour" with her best friend and the man her parents named her after.
The 21-year-old brought out James Taylor and Selena Gomez at her concert Tuesday night at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Swift said her parents named her after Taylor, and the two performed his hit "Fire and Rain." Taylor also played the guitar while Swift performed her song "Fifteen."
Gomez joined the country singer earlier in the night, where the two sang a duet version of Gomez's hit tune "Who Says."
Swift's tour has featured guest appearances from Nicki Minaj to Usher to T.I. to Jason Mraz. She also performed at MSG on Monday.
Mesfin Fekadu covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/musicmesfin
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Scholarship lotteries, popular with everyone,...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- Wearing this one thing can help boost a...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition
- Top 15 states for education
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 68
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6