NEW YORK — Taylor Swift closed her "Speak Now World Tour" with her best friend and the man her parents named her after.
The 21-year-old brought out James Taylor and Selena Gomez at her concert Tuesday night at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Swift said her parents named her after Taylor, and the two performed his hit "Fire and Rain." Taylor also played the guitar while Swift performed her song "Fifteen."
Gomez joined the country singer earlier in the night, where the two sang a duet version of Gomez's hit tune "Who Says."
Swift's tour has featured guest appearances from Nicki Minaj to Usher to T.I. to Jason Mraz. She also performed at MSG on Monday.
Mesfin Fekadu covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/musicmesfin
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- Jurors given conflicting views of Jodi Arias
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Shots ring out at Canada's Parliament
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 107
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 16
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8