NEW YORK — Taylor Swift closed her "Speak Now World Tour" with her best friend and the man her parents named her after.
The 21-year-old brought out James Taylor and Selena Gomez at her concert Tuesday night at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Swift said her parents named her after Taylor, and the two performed his hit "Fire and Rain." Taylor also played the guitar while Swift performed her song "Fifteen."
Gomez joined the country singer earlier in the night, where the two sang a duet version of Gomez's hit tune "Who Says."
Swift's tour has featured guest appearances from Nicki Minaj to Usher to T.I. to Jason Mraz. She also performed at MSG on Monday.
Mesfin Fekadu covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/musicmesfin
- Over 100 missing, 14 dead as strong quake...
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl and sex...
- Search for possible survivors of midair crash...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9...
- Lindsey Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill
- Pope's sex abuse panel tells survivor to take...
- Florida readies for a fight with Zika virus
- Va. Tech murder suspects left few clues to...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 28
- Cruz tops Trump in Iowa; Clinton,... 22
- Obama pushes for every child to learn... 21
- Cruz, Rubio eye NH momentum as Dems... 15
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Americans are packing classes in how to... 12
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10