Tom Smart, Deseret News
At top, homeless advocate Pamela Atkinson gets a hug as she delivers a meal, as she, along with Governor Gary R. Herbert and First Lady Jeanette Herbert serve Thanksgiving dinner to homeless and low-income families and individuals at the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake Tuesday. Left, Homeless and low-income families and individuals line up for a Thanksgiving dinner and shoes.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 15
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 12
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9