Tom Smart, Deseret News
At top, homeless advocate Pamela Atkinson gets a hug as she delivers a meal, as she, along with Governor Gary R. Herbert and First Lady Jeanette Herbert serve Thanksgiving dinner to homeless and low-income families and individuals at the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake Tuesday. Left, Homeless and low-income families and individuals line up for a Thanksgiving dinner and shoes.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13