President Obama has finally put an end to the madness George Bush started — $1 trillion spent and many thousand young Americans either dead or mangled. All we have to show for it is a resentful population in Iraq and a greatly strengthened government in Iran. Thank you, Obama. It takes more brains and courage to end a war than to start one.
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 58
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26