LOS ANGELES — Two routines stand between the three "Dancing With the Stars" finalists and the show's disco-ball trophy.
Reality star Rob Kardashian, TV personality Ricki Lake and actor and Army veteran J.R. Martinez will each perform two numbers on Monday's final dance-off. A new champion will be named Tuesday.
Lake and professional partner Derek Hough have been front-runners throughout the season, consistently earning high marks from the judges. Martinez and partner Karina Smirnoff have also ranked high with the judges, occasionally topping the leaderboard. Kardashian has steadily improved under the instruction of partner Cheryl Burke, and the pair finished in second place during the show's semifinal competition.
Judges' scores combined with viewer votes determine which contestant is dismissed each week. The star with the highest combined total will win the "Dancing" crown.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- In Ferguson, mundane choices lead to tragedy
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- 35 arrested in Oakland after protest march
- Families uncover Civil War drama, 150 years...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 18
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11