LOS ANGELES — Two routines stand between the three "Dancing With the Stars" finalists and the show's disco-ball trophy.
Reality star Rob Kardashian, TV personality Ricki Lake and actor and Army veteran J.R. Martinez will each perform two numbers on Monday's final dance-off. A new champion will be named Tuesday.
Lake and professional partner Derek Hough have been front-runners throughout the season, consistently earning high marks from the judges. Martinez and partner Karina Smirnoff have also ranked high with the judges, occasionally topping the leaderboard. Kardashian has steadily improved under the instruction of partner Cheryl Burke, and the pair finished in second place during the show's semifinal competition.
Judges' scores combined with viewer votes determine which contestant is dismissed each week. The star with the highest combined total will win the "Dancing" crown.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
- 2 cops in New York City ambushed, fatally...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- 9 films advance in Oscars shortlist for best...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- 10 years on, where did all the tsunami debris...
- Police: Fugitive killed Florida officer
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 17
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 9
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8