LOS ANGELES — Two routines stand between the three "Dancing With the Stars" finalists and the show's disco-ball trophy.
Reality star Rob Kardashian, TV personality Ricki Lake and actor and Army veteran J.R. Martinez will each perform two numbers on Monday's final dance-off. A new champion will be named Tuesday.
Lake and professional partner Derek Hough have been front-runners throughout the season, consistently earning high marks from the judges. Martinez and partner Karina Smirnoff have also ranked high with the judges, occasionally topping the leaderboard. Kardashian has steadily improved under the instruction of partner Cheryl Burke, and the pair finished in second place during the show's semifinal competition.
Judges' scores combined with viewer votes determine which contestant is dismissed each week. The star with the highest combined total will win the "Dancing" crown.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will change rules
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Navajo Generating Station, West's largest...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 43
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10