When Micheal Flaherty and former college roommate Cary Granat founded a film company in 2001, they called it Walden Media. Their organization differs from traditional movie studios because it produces family-friendly films that Flaherty describes as "entertaining but (that) also demonstrate the rewards of knowledge and virtue."
Here we present vignettes of an interview with the filmmaker shot at the offices of the Deseret News.
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad rights...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 4
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Eagle Mountain votes to accept Rocky... 2