When Micheal Flaherty and former college roommate Cary Granat founded a film company in 2001, they called it Walden Media. Their organization differs from traditional movie studios because it produces family-friendly films that Flaherty describes as "entertaining but (that) also demonstrate the rewards of knowledge and virtue."
Here we present vignettes of an interview with the filmmaker shot at the offices of the Deseret News.
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Financial interventions don't work 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- University of Utah entrepreneurship... 1