When Micheal Flaherty and former college roommate Cary Granat founded a film company in 2001, they called it Walden Media. Their organization differs from traditional movie studios because it produces family-friendly films that Flaherty describes as "entertaining but (that) also demonstrate the rewards of knowledge and virtue."
Here we present vignettes of an interview with the filmmaker shot at the offices of the Deseret News.
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Don't be surprised if you find your boss...
- Soul searching at Abercrombie & Fitch
- 10 of the (printable) entries for this year's...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1