When Micheal Flaherty and former college roommate Cary Granat founded a film company in 2001, they called it Walden Media. Their organization differs from traditional movie studios because it produces family-friendly films that Flaherty describes as "entertaining but (that) also demonstrate the rewards of knowledge and virtue."
Here we present vignettes of an interview with the filmmaker shot at the offices of the Deseret News.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4