When Micheal Flaherty and former college roommate Cary Granat founded a film company in 2001, they called it Walden Media. Their organization differs from traditional movie studios because it produces family-friendly films that Flaherty describes as "entertaining but (that) also demonstrate the rewards of knowledge and virtue."
Here we present vignettes of an interview with the filmmaker shot at the offices of the Deseret News.
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Labor commissioner appoints new Utah OSHA...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2