Wyoming 38, New Mexico 7: This is a no-brainer. Heck, I need the percentage picks after a 4-4 week. Very impressed with the Cowboys' win over Air Force. New Mexico? They're a crawling disaster with emotion as flat as a fighter's nose.
Washington 24, Oregon State 21: Steve Sarkisian needs a rebound after getting his hat handed to him by his former USC team.
Utah State 38, Idaho 7: Love the streak the Aggies have built with wins over Hawaii and San Jose State. Nice stretch for Gary Andersen's crew. Easy win.
Air Force 33, UNLV 21: Not a good road trip for the Rebels, who may have packed it in for buffets and the casinos for the holidays.
UCLA 21, Colorado 17: The big question in Westwood is whether Slick Rick can hold onto his job after this season, but the Bruins may not be able to payoff Rick and Norm Chow at the same time. Bruins roll over league cellar-dweller.
Utah 27, Washington State 21: Utes' defense and special teams excellence will intimidate these Cougars just like the other Cougars. Turnovers — Chow just munches on them when given.
Oregon 34, Southern Cal 28: Should be a great game, best in the Pac-12 and a lot of intrigue to see if the Ducks can maintain emotion after dispatching Stanford.
Arizona State 33, Arizona 18: In-state battle is another no-brainer, sweet fodder for the percentage point index to climb. Go Dennis Erickson.
Stanford 34, California 21: This will be an easy win for Stanford and Andrew Luck is fighting to get his squad juiced up for a bowl.
BYU 38, New Mexico State 17: Just to check in on Jake Heaps might be a big enough magnet to keep this game interesting. If BYU's defense can cover the NMSU passing game, Heaps should get plenty of chances to get back in the groove.
Last week 4-4; overall 61-27 (.693)
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 37