SALT LAKE CITY It was a storybook ending to one of the greatest seasons in state history and the staple mark to the legacy of one of Utah's most famous high school football families.
With 36 seconds remaining, Logan quarterback D.J. Nelson lobbed a 40-yard touchdown pass to Jameson Hartman to stun East High, 18-11, and complete the Grizzlies' 14-0 season in the 4A state championship at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
Read the rest of Trevor Phibbs' game recap here.
Want to see your team live on the web next week? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16