Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Robert Bennett: With public trust waning,...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- About Utah: Without fanfare, the National...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How will...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 53
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 29
- In our opinion: Reduce the legal... 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 20
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 18