Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 52
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 27
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 21
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20