Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Letter: Costly benefits
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 38
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27