Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 38
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 25
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17