Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Voting like a liberal
- Letter: Proper priority
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23