Paul Vathis, Associated Press
In regards to Amy Donaldson's recent article ("Penn State shouldn't play again this season," Nov. 14). Don't punish the football players for the mistakes of a man not related to the team. Penn State needs football more now than ever.
Jerry Sandusky's horrific actions took place nearly a decade ago. Most PSU players were in junior high when he committed his offenses. They have put in years of hard work to get to the college level. Don't take that away from them because of one man's actions. Punish those with knowledge of the abuse, but leave the players alone.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 110
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33
- The complicated political views of... 32