1. Oregon (9-1, 7-0)
Last week: Defeated Stanford 53-30
This week: Home against USC, 8:15 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: The high-powered Ducks can clinch a spot in the title game with a win in this nationally televised game.
2. Stanford (9-1, 7-1)
Last week: Lost to Oregon 53-30
This week: Home against Cal, 8:15 p.m. MT, ESPN
Note: With their national title hopes shot, the Cardinal still have a chance to earn a spot in a BCS bowl if they win out.
3. USC (8-2, 5-2)
Last week: Defeated Washington 40-17
This week: At Oregon, 8:15 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: The bowl-ineligible Trojans will have their unofficial bowl game this week when they take on the No. 4-ranked Ducks.
4. Washington (6-4, 4-3)
Last week: Lost to USC 40-17
This week: At Oregon State, 1:30 p.m. MT, RTNW
Note: The Huskies have proved they can't hang with the Pac-12's best teams, having lost to Oregon, Stanford and USC by a combined score of 139-55. But they can beat up on the rest and should do so again this week.
5. Cal (6-4, 3-4)
Last week: Defeated Oregon State 23-6
This week: At Stanford, 8:15 p.m. MT, ESPN
Note: The underrated Bear defense has given up just 13 points in the past two wins, but will be facing an angry Stanford team in the annual rivalry game.
6. Utah (6-4, 3-4)
Last week: Defeated UCLA 31-6
This week: At Washington State, 3 p.m. MT, KJZZ, FCS Atlantic
Note: With their bowl spot solidified, the Utes can play for an upgrade to the Sun Bowl or Holiday Bowl with wins in their final two games.
7. Arizona State (6-4, 4-3)
Last week: Lost to Washington State 37-27
This week: Home against Arizona, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSAZ
Note: The Sun Devils are sinking quickly, but can still earn a championship spot with home wins in their final two games or perhaps with one win.
8. UCLA (5-5, 4-3)
Last week: Lost to Utah 31-6
This week: Home against Colorado, 5:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: The decisive loss in Salt Lake when the Bruins had a chance to climb atop the South standings is probably the final nail for beleaguered coach Rick Neuheisel.
9. Washington State (4-6, 2-5)
Last week: Defeated Arizona State 37-27
This week: Home against Utah, 3 p.m. MT, KJZZ, FCS Atlantic
Note: After four straight losses, the Cougars jumped up and knocked off Arizona State behind a freshman quarterback. With two more wins the Cougars will be bowl eligible.
10. Oregon State (2-8, 2-5)
Last week: Lost to Cal 23-6
This week: Home against Washington, 12:30 p.m. MT, RTNW
Note: The Beavers have managed just 27 points in three games after getting 44 in a win over Washington State.
11. Colorado (2-9, 1-6)
Last week: Defeated Arizona 48-29
This week: At UCLA, 5:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: After finally breaking through for their first Pac-12 victory, the Buffs will try to make it two in a row this week.
12. Arizona (2-8, 1-7)
Last week: Lost to Colorado 48-29
This week: At Arizona State, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSAZ
Note: The Wildcats hit rock bottom with a loss to winless Colorado last week. They won't be favored against ASU, but anything can happen in this rivalry game.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29