Brian Blanco, Associated Press
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has two broken ribs, yet he is fortunate compared to several other NFL players who are out for the rest of the season.
That list might also include two other starting quarterbacks, Kansas City's Matt Cassel, who has what coach Todd Haley is calling a "significant" injury to his right, throwing hand, and Houston's Matt Schaub.
Schaub has a right foot injury.
Sidelined for the remainder of 2011 are Denver running back Knowshon Moreno (right knee), Jacksonville cornerback Rashean Mathis (left knee) and guard Eben Britton (back), Buffalo center Eric Wood, Bears guard Chris Williams (left wrist) and Redskins rookie receiver Leonard Hankerson.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27