Brian Blanco, Associated Press
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has two broken ribs, yet he is fortunate compared to several other NFL players who are out for the rest of the season.
That list might also include two other starting quarterbacks, Kansas City's Matt Cassel, who has what coach Todd Haley is calling a "significant" injury to his right, throwing hand, and Houston's Matt Schaub.
Schaub has a right foot injury.
Sidelined for the remainder of 2011 are Denver running back Knowshon Moreno (right knee), Jacksonville cornerback Rashean Mathis (left knee) and guard Eben Britton (back), Buffalo center Eric Wood, Bears guard Chris Williams (left wrist) and Redskins rookie receiver Leonard Hankerson.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27