Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — So much for the Norm Chow situation. The Utah offensive coordinator, who spent the previous three seasons with the UCLA Bruins before departing with a hefty buyout, wasn't seeking revenge Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
According to offensive lineman John Cullen that just wasn't the case..
"Coach Chow, he's been around a while, he's a real professional guy," Cullen said after Utah's 31-6 victory. "So he didn't ever give off that vibe, but you could tell there was a little more juice at practice. He was a little more on things. But he's been around forever. So it was good to get it for him. We know we liked it, but it was never like a said thing."
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35