The Denver Post, John Leyba) MANDATORY CREDIT; MAGS OUT; TV OUT, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — A hybrid linebacker with a multitude of pass-rush moves and wearing No. 58 will be tormenting the quarterback again inside Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
And if his style looks a little bit like that of the late Derrick Thomas, well, it's because Denver Broncos rookie Von Miller patterned his game after the Hall of Famer.
Be on the lookout, Matt Cassel, Miller has made it his mission to show respect for his boyhood idol by sacking the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback over and over.
Not that the affable Miller expects Chiefs fans to cheer for him should he drive Cassel to the turf, even if the spin moves were inspired by Thomas, who died in 2000 from injuries he sustained in a car crash.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16