Rob Griffith, Associated Press
SYDNEY — Tiger Woods has another corporate sponsor, this one filling the void on his golf bag.
Woods has signed a deal with Fuse Science, Inc., a Florida company that deals with energy and nutrition products. The deal was announced Thursday, although Woods will not display the company on his golf bag until the Chevron World Challenge next month.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Woods is playing the Australian Open this week, followed by the Presidents Cup at Royal Melbourne in which players' endorsements give way to team uniforms.
Woods has not had an endorsement on his bag since AT&T dropped him nearly two years ago because of his serial adultery. He has used his Tiger Woods Foundation logo throughout the last two seasons.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45