Rob Griffith, Associated Press
SYDNEY — Tiger Woods has another corporate sponsor, this one filling the void on his golf bag.
Woods has signed a deal with Fuse Science, Inc., a Florida company that deals with energy and nutrition products. The deal was announced Thursday, although Woods will not display the company on his golf bag until the Chevron World Challenge next month.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Woods is playing the Australian Open this week, followed by the Presidents Cup at Royal Melbourne in which players' endorsements give way to team uniforms.
Woods has not had an endorsement on his bag since AT&T dropped him nearly two years ago because of his serial adultery. He has used his Tiger Woods Foundation logo throughout the last two seasons.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26