Rob Griffith, Associated Press
SYDNEY — Tiger Woods has another corporate sponsor, this one filling the void on his golf bag.
Woods has signed a deal with Fuse Science, Inc., a Florida company that deals with energy and nutrition products. The deal was announced Thursday, although Woods will not display the company on his golf bag until the Chevron World Challenge next month.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Woods is playing the Australian Open this week, followed by the Presidents Cup at Royal Melbourne in which players' endorsements give way to team uniforms.
Woods has not had an endorsement on his bag since AT&T dropped him nearly two years ago because of his serial adultery. He has used his Tiger Woods Foundation logo throughout the last two seasons.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22