Rob Griffith, Associated Press
SYDNEY — Tiger Woods has another corporate sponsor, this one filling the void on his golf bag.
Woods has signed a deal with Fuse Science, Inc., a Florida company that deals with energy and nutrition products. The deal was announced Thursday, although Woods will not display the company on his golf bag until the Chevron World Challenge next month.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Woods is playing the Australian Open this week, followed by the Presidents Cup at Royal Melbourne in which players' endorsements give way to team uniforms.
Woods has not had an endorsement on his bag since AT&T dropped him nearly two years ago because of his serial adultery. He has used his Tiger Woods Foundation logo throughout the last two seasons.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 47
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45