Wily Low, AP
1. Stanford (9-0, 7-0)
Last week: Defeated Oregon State 38-13
This week: Home against Oregon, 6 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: The Cardinal have a chance to show they are for real in the Pac-12's game of the year and get a step closer to the national championship game.
2. Oregon (8-1, 6-0)
Last week: Defeated Washington 34-17
This week: At Stanford, 6 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: It's been an uphill climb for the Ducks since losing the opener to LSU, but they can virtually clinch a spot in the first-ever Pac-12 title game with a win Saturday.
3. USC (7-2, 4-2)
Last week: Defeated Colorado 42-17
This week: Home against Washington, 1:45 p.m. MT, FX
Note: The bowl-ineligible Trojans have little to play for, but can still finish with the best record in the South Division and be the unofficial champs.
4. Washington (6-3, 4-2)
Last week: Lost to Oregon 34-17
This week: At USC, 1:45 p.m. MT, FX
Note: After losing to the Pac-12's two best teams, the Huskies can prove they are the third-best team in the league with a win this week.
5. UCLA (5-4, 4-2)
Last week: Defeated Arizona State 29-28
This week: At Utah, 4:30 p.m. MT, KJZZ, Prime Ticket
Note: Counted out a few weeks ago, the Bruins are now the frontrunner for the Pac-12 title game from the South. However they can't slip up against a resurgent Utah team.
6. Arizona State (6-3, 4-2)
Last week: Lost to UCLA 29-28
This week: At Washington State, 8:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: The Sun Devils blew their chance to cruise into the Pac-12 championship game last week at UCLA.
7. Cal (5-4, 2-4)
Last week: Defeated Washington State 30-7
This week: Home against Oregon State, 4:30 p.m. MT, CSNBA
Note: The Bears should become bowl-eligible unless they fall asleep against the Beavers.
8. Utah (5-4, 2-4)
Last week: Defeated Arizona 34-21
This week: Home against UCLA, 4:30 p.m. MT, KJZZ, Prime Ticket
Note: The Utes can extend their winning streak to three and become bowl eligible at the same time.
9. Arizona (2-7, 1-6)
Last week: Lost to Utah 34-21
This week: At Colorado, 12:30 p.m. MT, FCS Pacific
Note: After the big win over UCLA, the Wildcats have reverted back to their losing ways before Mike Stoops was fired.
10. Oregon State (2-7, 2-4)
Last week: Lost to Stanford 38-13
This week: At California, 4:30 p.m. MT, CSNBA
Note: The Beavers gave Stanford a game for a half, but they don't play as well away from Oregon.
11. Washington State (3-6, 1-6)
Last week: Lost to California 30-7
This week: Home against Arizona State, 8:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: After the strong start, the Cougars seem to get worse every week.
12. Colorado (1-9, 0-6)
Last week: Lost to USC 42-17
This week: Home against Arizona, 12:30 p.m. MT, FCS Pacific
Note: Is this the week the Buffaloes finally break through and win a Pac-12 game? They're running out of chances.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- USMNT: RSL's Beckerman starts, Timbers' Nagbe...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 152
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 30
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27