Wily Low, AP
1. Stanford (9-0, 7-0)
Last week: Defeated Oregon State 38-13
This week: Home against Oregon, 6 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: The Cardinal have a chance to show they are for real in the Pac-12's game of the year and get a step closer to the national championship game.
2. Oregon (8-1, 6-0)
Last week: Defeated Washington 34-17
This week: At Stanford, 6 p.m. MT, ABC
Note: It's been an uphill climb for the Ducks since losing the opener to LSU, but they can virtually clinch a spot in the first-ever Pac-12 title game with a win Saturday.
3. USC (7-2, 4-2)
Last week: Defeated Colorado 42-17
This week: Home against Washington, 1:45 p.m. MT, FX
Note: The bowl-ineligible Trojans have little to play for, but can still finish with the best record in the South Division and be the unofficial champs.
4. Washington (6-3, 4-2)
Last week: Lost to Oregon 34-17
This week: At USC, 1:45 p.m. MT, FX
Note: After losing to the Pac-12's two best teams, the Huskies can prove they are the third-best team in the league with a win this week.
5. UCLA (5-4, 4-2)
Last week: Defeated Arizona State 29-28
This week: At Utah, 4:30 p.m. MT, KJZZ, Prime Ticket
Note: Counted out a few weeks ago, the Bruins are now the frontrunner for the Pac-12 title game from the South. However they can't slip up against a resurgent Utah team.
6. Arizona State (6-3, 4-2)
Last week: Lost to UCLA 29-28
This week: At Washington State, 8:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: The Sun Devils blew their chance to cruise into the Pac-12 championship game last week at UCLA.
7. Cal (5-4, 2-4)
Last week: Defeated Washington State 30-7
This week: Home against Oregon State, 4:30 p.m. MT, CSNBA
Note: The Bears should become bowl-eligible unless they fall asleep against the Beavers.
8. Utah (5-4, 2-4)
Last week: Defeated Arizona 34-21
This week: Home against UCLA, 4:30 p.m. MT, KJZZ, Prime Ticket
Note: The Utes can extend their winning streak to three and become bowl eligible at the same time.
9. Arizona (2-7, 1-6)
Last week: Lost to Utah 34-21
This week: At Colorado, 12:30 p.m. MT, FCS Pacific
Note: After the big win over UCLA, the Wildcats have reverted back to their losing ways before Mike Stoops was fired.
10. Oregon State (2-7, 2-4)
Last week: Lost to Stanford 38-13
This week: At California, 4:30 p.m. MT, CSNBA
Note: The Beavers gave Stanford a game for a half, but they don't play as well away from Oregon.
11. Washington State (3-6, 1-6)
Last week: Lost to California 30-7
This week: Home against Arizona State, 8:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: After the strong start, the Cougars seem to get worse every week.
12. Colorado (1-9, 0-6)
Last week: Lost to USC 42-17
This week: Home against Arizona, 12:30 p.m. MT, FCS Pacific
Note: Is this the week the Buffaloes finally break through and win a Pac-12 game? They're running out of chances.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18