UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni remembers the good old days — when Miami was the dominant team in the Big East and the conference wasn't such a toss-up.
The Hurricanes are in the Atlantic Coast Conference, soon to be joined by Syracuse and Pittsburgh as the Big East struggles to stay together and keep its automatic BCS bowl bid.
It's kind of a shame, really, because the Big East season is as riveting as a roller-coaster ride.
Preseason favorite West Virginia sits at 2-2, tied with Pasqualoni's Huskies and Pitt. Rutgers is a half-game ahead in third at 3-2, surprising Louisville is second at 3-1, and suddenly resurgent Cincinnati is 3-0.
The Bearcats can swipe that elusive BCS bowl bid by winning out. Nobody's counting on anything, though.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 121
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 33
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20