WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney plans to attend three debates before the Thanksgiving holidays.
Romney's campaign said Friday that he will participate in a Nov. 22 debate in Washington hosted by the Heritage Foundation. He's also set to attend a debate in South Carolina on Nov. 12, as well as next week's debate in Michigan Nov. 9.
Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho says the campaign is still deciding about future debates, including one scheduled in Arizona for Dec. 1. The campaign has also not decided whether to attend a Nov. 19 forum hosted by a socially conservative group in Iowa.
Romney was in Washington Friday speaking to the Americans for Prosperity Foundation, a tea party-allied group.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- NFL says Husain Abdullah should not have been...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Luck, instinct determined fates of volcano...
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Officials confirm first Ebola case diagnosed...
- Olympian Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at Pentagon
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7