WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney plans to attend three debates before the Thanksgiving holidays.
Romney's campaign said Friday that he will participate in a Nov. 22 debate in Washington hosted by the Heritage Foundation. He's also set to attend a debate in South Carolina on Nov. 12, as well as next week's debate in Michigan Nov. 9.
Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho says the campaign is still deciding about future debates, including one scheduled in Arizona for Dec. 1. The campaign has also not decided whether to attend a Nov. 19 forum hosted by a socially conservative group in Iowa.
Romney was in Washington Friday speaking to the Americans for Prosperity Foundation, a tea party-allied group.
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Students clean up after mayhem near pumpkin fest
- Friends, family of Dallas Ebola patient reach...
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign of split
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Nevada spree;...
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps...
- Wanted: Cities interested in hosting 2024...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 16
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Utah health officials prepare for... 13
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 12