"Every Step" by singer and songwriter Hilary Weeks landed on five Billboard charts Wednesday, including the No. 1 spot on the "Top New Artists Indie Chart" and "New Artist Albums — Mountain." It is also No. 6 on the "Top Current Contemporary Christian" chart and No. 8 on the "Current Christian Overall" chart, according to a news release.
The album, which was released Oct. 25, is also No. 102 on the "Top Albums — Billboard Top 200" chart.
It's the first time a solo artist from Shadow Mountain Records has appeared on the Christian Billboard Charts.
Others, including the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and pianist Josh Wright, have been on Billboard's classical music charts.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Nelson Mandela's faith made him a worldwide...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 61
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 19
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 7
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter... 7