Former CIA Director James Woolsey will speak Thursday at BYU.
Woolsey's subject is "Energy in the 21st Century: Could Muir, Patton and Gandhi Agree on a Program?"
The lecture, hosted by the Wheatley Institution, begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Gordon B. Hinckley Alumni and Visitor's Center.
Woolsey served as director of the CIA from 1993-1995.
He currently holds critical positions as a venture partner with Lux Capital Management, chairman of Woolsey Partners LLC and also chairs the board of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
He frequently contributes to major publications and is regarded as a national expert on energy, foreign affairs, defense and intelligence.
Admission to the speech is free, and the Wheatley Institution encourages anyone interested to attend.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18