Utah Jazz: Wesley Matthews, Earl Watson join charity game roster
SALT LAKE CITY — Another day, another roster announcement for the Pro Player Charity Classic.
Former Jazz fan favorite Wesley Matthews and veteran guard Earl Watson have been added to the ever-expanding list of participants who'll play in the exhibition game.
Organizers are pitting Jazz players against a group of NBA guys Monday at Salt Lake Community College.
Jazz players who've signed up include Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, Jeremy Evans, Ronnie Price and Watson.
The NBA team will feature BYU star Jimmer Fredette, Chauncey Billups, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver and Matthews.
More players are expected to be announced Wednesday.
Tickets for the event range from $22.50 to $50, and are available at all SmithsTix outlets.
Charities that will benefit from the game include Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House and the OI Foundation.
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Morning links: BYU gets a new commitment;...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- High school baseball: Walker leads Pleasant...
- High school boys soccer: Freshman lifts...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak hires...
- Morning links: SI features Frank Jackson;...
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 119
- Mike Sorensen: Utah, BYU not getting a... 89
- Guest commentary: Want national... 66
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 54
- BYU's Taysom Hill, Utah's Devontae... 45
- Morning links: BYU has a shot to snap... 39
- Morning links: BYU gets a new... 29
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 26