Utah Jazz: Wesley Matthews, Earl Watson join charity game roster
SALT LAKE CITY — Another day, another roster announcement for the Pro Player Charity Classic.
Former Jazz fan favorite Wesley Matthews and veteran guard Earl Watson have been added to the ever-expanding list of participants who'll play in the exhibition game.
Organizers are pitting Jazz players against a group of NBA guys Monday at Salt Lake Community College.
Jazz players who've signed up include Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, Jeremy Evans, Ronnie Price and Watson.
The NBA team will feature BYU star Jimmer Fredette, Chauncey Billups, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver and Matthews.
More players are expected to be announced Wednesday.
Tickets for the event range from $22.50 to $50, and are available at all SmithsTix outlets.
Charities that will benefit from the game include Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House and the OI Foundation.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 135
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 84
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33