Utah Jazz: Wesley Matthews, Earl Watson join charity game roster
SALT LAKE CITY — Another day, another roster announcement for the Pro Player Charity Classic.
Former Jazz fan favorite Wesley Matthews and veteran guard Earl Watson have been added to the ever-expanding list of participants who'll play in the exhibition game.
Organizers are pitting Jazz players against a group of NBA guys Monday at Salt Lake Community College.
Jazz players who've signed up include Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, Jeremy Evans, Ronnie Price and Watson.
The NBA team will feature BYU star Jimmer Fredette, Chauncey Billups, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver and Matthews.
More players are expected to be announced Wednesday.
Tickets for the event range from $22.50 to $50, and are available at all SmithsTix outlets.
Charities that will benefit from the game include Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House and the OI Foundation.
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Final preseason breakdown of BYU, Utah and...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah players take blame like...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- BYU camp report: Taysom Hill throws a pair of...
- Reports: Former BYU star Brett Keisel agrees...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 137
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 96
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 73
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 68
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 65
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 45
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29