SALT LAKE CITY — Another day, another roster announcement for the Pro Player Charity Classic.
Former Jazz fan favorite Wesley Matthews and veteran guard Earl Watson have been added to the ever-expanding list of participants who'll play in the exhibition game.
Organizers are pitting Jazz players against a group of NBA guys Monday at Salt Lake Community College.
Jazz players who've signed up include Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors, Jeremy Evans, Ronnie Price and Watson.
The NBA team will feature BYU star Jimmer Fredette, Chauncey Billups, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver and Matthews.
More players are expected to be announced Wednesday.
Tickets for the event range from $22.50 to $50, and are available at all SmithsTix outlets.
Charities that will benefit from the game include Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House and the OI Foundation.
- BYU's Mendenhall not surprised Petersen left...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new...
- Dick Harmon: Can Dave Rose's Cougars regroup...
- High school basketball: Friday's prep roundup
- Utah Jazz: Millslammed! Former Jazz players,...
- Ute standout Bronzell Miller dies at 42
- Utah Jazz: Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin didn't...
- Brad Rock: Whittingham will rise or fall with...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new... 106
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 43
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 32
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all... 32
- Utah basketball: Utes top Texas State,... 32
- BYU football: Cougars return to... 31
- Local college football: Cougars, Utes... 30
- BYU basketball: Cougars moving on after... 27