Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter, Jeremy Evans to participate in charity all-star game
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Add rookie-to-be Enes Kanter and sophomore-in-waiting Jeremy Evans to the list of Utah Jazz and NBA players who will play in a charity exhibition game Monday at SLCC.
The Pro Play Charity Classic exhibition game will also feature the reigning NCAA player of the year, BYU's Jimmer Fredette, along with Jazz players Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors and Ronnie Price.
Organizers plan on pitting the Jazz players against an NBA group that includes Chauncey Billups, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver and Fredette.
More Jazz and NBA players are expected to be added soon.
Tickets for the game range from $30-$60 and can be purchased at SmithsTix outlets.
The game's proceeds will benefit a variety of charities the players work with, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House and the OI Foundation.
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with...
- Good first impression for Utah Jazz rookie...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Graphic: What would happen if the Jazz match...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to transfer...
- Doug Robinson: NBA free agency is entirely...
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt commits...
- BYU football: 10 players poised for breakout...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 258
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 104
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 60
- Brad Rock: What Gordon Hayward needs to... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Robert Anae likes... 28
- 4 Utah college football players named... 28
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 25
- Fourth of July surprise! Steve Novak... 14