BYU football: Game times, networks announced for final two BYU home games
PROVO — ESPN today announced the networks and start times for the final two BYU home football games on the 2011 schedule.
The Cougars will face Idaho on Saturday, Nov. 12 at 7:15 p.m. MT on ESPN2. The BYU-New Mexico State game will be played the following Saturday, Nov. 19, on ESPNU, with kickoff set for 8:15 p.m. MT.
The Cougars' final regular-season game at Hawaii on Dec. 3 was previously announced as an ESPN2 game with a 2:30 p.m. HST (5:30 MT) kickoff.
In its first year as an independent football program, BYU will play 10 of its 12 games on an ESPN network, including four on ESPN, four on ESPN2 and two on ESPNU. The other two games on the 2011 football schedule were broadcast to a regional and national audience by BYU Broadcasting.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21