Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — Police say they arrested four people Saturday related to the Occupy Portland protest, but the cases didn't appear directly linked to demonstrations.
Spokesman Lt. Robert King says in a release that a 40-year-old man was arrested on a restraining order violation in the area of Chapman Square.
Another 40-year-old man was detained after police saw him urinating near the square.
Meanwhile, a 28-year-old man who had been staying at the Occupy Portland encampment was arrested on an escape warrant out of Olympia.
Police say a 60-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, but no other details were provided.
- IS attack on Afghan protest kills 80 people,...
- Penny-farthing owner keeps on riding
- A title and ship for new 'Star Trek' series:...
- New artificial reef is sunk off Florida's...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed with mass...
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Authorities: Munich shooter planned attack...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25