Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — Police say they arrested four people Saturday related to the Occupy Portland protest, but the cases didn't appear directly linked to demonstrations.
Spokesman Lt. Robert King says in a release that a 40-year-old man was arrested on a restraining order violation in the area of Chapman Square.
Another 40-year-old man was detained after police saw him urinating near the square.
Meanwhile, a 28-year-old man who had been staying at the Occupy Portland encampment was arrested on an escape warrant out of Olympia.
Police say a 60-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, but no other details were provided.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Feds release sage grouse conservation plans...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- Study says girls seek sisterhood in the...
- Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on...
- Administration asks skeptical judge to toss...
- Southern Arizona residents protest Border...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 31
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 9
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 8
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7