Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — Police say they arrested four people Saturday related to the Occupy Portland protest, but the cases didn't appear directly linked to demonstrations.
Spokesman Lt. Robert King says in a release that a 40-year-old man was arrested on a restraining order violation in the area of Chapman Square.
Another 40-year-old man was detained after police saw him urinating near the square.
Meanwhile, a 28-year-old man who had been staying at the Occupy Portland encampment was arrested on an escape warrant out of Olympia.
Police say a 60-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, but no other details were provided.
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up
- The Los Angeles Unified School District ducks...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- Measuring the impact of a MOOC course can be...
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Police, protesters collide again in... 15
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13