Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — Police say they arrested four people Saturday related to the Occupy Portland protest, but the cases didn't appear directly linked to demonstrations.
Spokesman Lt. Robert King says in a release that a 40-year-old man was arrested on a restraining order violation in the area of Chapman Square.
Another 40-year-old man was detained after police saw him urinating near the square.
Meanwhile, a 28-year-old man who had been staying at the Occupy Portland encampment was arrested on an escape warrant out of Olympia.
Police say a 60-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, but no other details were provided.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- TV Buying Guide: Get out tape measure before...
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to...
- House votes to curb Syrian refugees,... 89
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 37
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 32
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Rep. Mia Love endorses Marco Rubio for... 22
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15