Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Dancers compete in the Highland Dance competition at the annual Scottish Festival at the First Presbyterian Church of Salt Lake on Saturday. The festival continues at 9 a.m. Sunday with the Kirkin' o' the Tartan, a service highlighting the Presbyterian Church's Scottish roots, at the church on the corner of South Temple and C Street.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8