Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Dancers compete in the Highland Dance competition at the annual Scottish Festival at the First Presbyterian Church of Salt Lake on Saturday. The festival continues at 9 a.m. Sunday with the Kirkin' o' the Tartan, a service highlighting the Presbyterian Church's Scottish roots, at the church on the corner of South Temple and C Street.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15