Andalucia Masters, GOLF, 6 a.m.
Nationwide Tour Championship, GOLF, 12:30 p.m.
Tums Fast Relief 500, ESPN, 11:30 a.m.
Indian Grand Prix, SPEED, 1 p.m.
Big O Tires NHRA Nationals, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Dolphins at Giants, CBS, 11 a.m.
Lions at Broncos, FOX, 2 p.m.
Patriots at Steelers, CBS, 2:15 p.m.
Cowboys at Eagles, NBC, 6:15 p.m.
Kings at Avalanche, ALT, 6 p.m.
Udinese vs. Palermo, FSC, 8 a.m.
Tottenham vs. Queens Park Rangers, FSC, 10 a.m.
Cagliari vs. Lazio, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Galaxy at Red Bulls, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Dynamo at Union, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Sporting KC at Rapids, FSC, 5 p.m.
WTA Championships, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 66
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44