The deadline for entries to be mailed the 11th LDS Film Festival 2012 is Nov. 21. A rough cut or work-in-progress can be submitted with the final version sent in January. The festival is Jan. 25-28.
The categories include: feature film exhibition, for films 60 minutes or longer; short film competition, for films 20 minutes or shorter; special screenings, for films 20 to 60 minutes; and 24-hour filmmaking marathon. There won't be a script competition.
In its first 10 years, the LDS Film Festival has screened approximately 200 feature films and special screenings, 300 short films, and 400 24-hour marathon films, with a total attendance of close to 40,000 visitors, according to information from the festival.
For information, see www.ldsfilmfestival.org.
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- LDS Church releases video about... 46
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 33
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 29
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5