N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) started and assisted on two tackles.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) returned two kickoffs for 53 yards in loss to Jaguars.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Chargers.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah), bye.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had seven tackles in loss to Broncos.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught seven passes for 143 yards in win over Redskins.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) started and had five total tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Broncos.
Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Vikings.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Redskins.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Cardinals.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) started at fullback and had one catch for 6 yards.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) started and had four tackles in win over Vikings.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Tampa Bay OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 10
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8