N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) started and assisted on two tackles.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) returned two kickoffs for 53 yards in loss to Jaguars.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Chargers.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah), bye.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) had seven tackles in loss to Broncos.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught seven passes for 143 yards in win over Redskins.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) started and had five total tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Broncos.
Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU) played as a reserve in win over Vikings.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Redskins.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) had a tackle in kickoff coverage in win over Cardinals.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) started at fullback and had one catch for 6 yards.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) started and had four tackles in win over Vikings.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS); Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Denver DL Sealver Siliga (Copper Hills HS/Utah); Tampa Bay OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- High school track and field: Top performances...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 93
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 74
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 36
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32