DURHAM, N.C. — Duke could be down to its last chance to defeat a nationally ranked team this season.
The Blue Devils' three victories this season have come against teams that have a combined record of 7-15, and Duke (3-4, 1-2) hasn't beaten a Top 25 team in nearly a decade.
That has added a little urgency to this week's preparations for No. 15 Virginia Tech (7-1, 3-1). None of Duke's remaining four opponents are in the national rankings.
Duke cornerback Ross Cockrell said Tuesday that "there's time left to make a move in the ACC."
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20