Duane Burleson, Associated Press
ALLEN PARK, Mich. — Ndamukong Suh is firing back at the Falcons, saying quarterback Matt Ryan's brief injury Sunday was "karma" and hinting that Atlanta has been guilty of dirty play.
Ryan was hurt in the third quarter of a 23-16 win over Suh's Detroit Lions.
Atlanta players told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Suh and fellow defensive lineman Cliff Avril taunted the quarterback while he was down.
Ryan tweaked a knee when offensive lineman Will Svitek stepped on his left ankle, but he came back in the game a short while later.
Suh said: "To me it's karma for all the bad stuff they've done in the past. Their offensive lineman hurt their own quarterback."
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Pac-12 preview: Oregon State opens the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 114
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 26
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 20