Duane Burleson, Associated Press
ALLEN PARK, Mich. — Ndamukong Suh is firing back at the Falcons, saying quarterback Matt Ryan's brief injury Sunday was "karma" and hinting that Atlanta has been guilty of dirty play.
Ryan was hurt in the third quarter of a 23-16 win over Suh's Detroit Lions.
Atlanta players told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Suh and fellow defensive lineman Cliff Avril taunted the quarterback while he was down.
Ryan tweaked a knee when offensive lineman Will Svitek stepped on his left ankle, but he came back in the game a short while later.
Suh said: "To me it's karma for all the bad stuff they've done in the past. Their offensive lineman hurt their own quarterback."
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- BYU football players like the variety, travel...
- Defensive effort, accountability among Utah...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Former Utah hoops star Billy 'The Hill'...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Is independence a viable option for... 128
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 28
- BYU football players like the variety,... 24
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 18
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign... 16
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 14