KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs are riding a modest three-game winning streak and have designs on winning a whole bunch more.
Kansas City is coming off a 28-0 win at Oakland on Sunday, the first time in the 52-year history of the series the Chiefs shut out the Raiders on the road.
Now, the Chiefs are preparing for a Monday night showdown against San Diego at Arrowhead Stadium with first place in the AFC West on the line. If the Chiefs win, they'll be tied with the Chargers and Raiders, with a game in hand over Oakland and a split with San Diego.
After a miserable start to the season, things are suddenly looking rosy for Kansas City.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15