KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs are riding a modest three-game winning streak and have designs on winning a whole bunch more.
Kansas City is coming off a 28-0 win at Oakland on Sunday, the first time in the 52-year history of the series the Chiefs shut out the Raiders on the road.
Now, the Chiefs are preparing for a Monday night showdown against San Diego at Arrowhead Stadium with first place in the AFC West on the line. If the Chiefs win, they'll be tied with the Chargers and Raiders, with a game in hand over Oakland and a split with San Diego.
After a miserable start to the season, things are suddenly looking rosy for Kansas City.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 125
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 55
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33