KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs are riding a modest three-game winning streak and have designs on winning a whole bunch more.
Kansas City is coming off a 28-0 win at Oakland on Sunday, the first time in the 52-year history of the series the Chiefs shut out the Raiders on the road.
Now, the Chiefs are preparing for a Monday night showdown against San Diego at Arrowhead Stadium with first place in the AFC West on the line. If the Chiefs win, they'll be tied with the Chargers and Raiders, with a game in hand over Oakland and a split with San Diego.
After a miserable start to the season, things are suddenly looking rosy for Kansas City.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42