I have a solution to the post office budget problem:
First, deliver mail three times a week. Second, divide the routes into two groups. Group one delivers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Group two delivers on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
To make it easy to schedule mail carriers, have them work four six-day weeks in each five-week period and take the fifth week off.
This way the United States Postal Service would need half as many mail carriers and delivery vehicles.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22