Today on TV
Major League Baseball (5:30 p.m., Ch. 13): St. Louis Cardinals at Texas Rangers, Game 5
Murder in the Roman Empire (6 p.m., National Geographic Channel): An attempt to solve the mystery of who murdered a 10-year-old child in 213 A.D.
Person of Interest (8 p.m, Ch. 2): Reese and Finch must investigate a judge known for his tough sentences, who wants nothing to do with their vigilante justice.
The Mentalist (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The body of a murdered woman washes up on an island.Today on TV
Major League Baseball (5:30 p.m., Ch. 13): World Series Game 5: St. Louis Cardinals at Texas Rangers.
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m. Ch. 2): Gang recognizes similarities in significant other and their parents.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m, Ch. 4): Kristen Chenowith and the other contestants perform.
The Sing-Off (7 p.m. Ch. 5): The top eight groups perform hip-hop.
2 Broke Girls (7:30 p.m. Ch. 2): Caroline tries to construct a bed.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m. Ch. 2): Walden gets his divorce papers, but is comforted when he finds a woman that looks like his wife.
Mike and Molly (8:30 p.m. Ch. 2): Mike adds fuel to the fire when Molly has a fight with her family.
Hawaii Five-O (9 p.m. Ch 2): The special unit continues to fight crime in the islands.
Castle (9 p.m. Ch. 4): Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a ghost hunter.
Prime Suspect (9 p.m. Ch. 5): Jane helps with Duffy's homicide and kidnapping investigation.
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Netflix has a different take on modern...
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 14
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 6
- Faith sustained author through... 5
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 5