Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) started and had three tackles in loss to Jets.
Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Jaguars.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) started at fullback and had one carry for 12 yards in win over Browns.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) was on a bye.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You; Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah); Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah); Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State); St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU); Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU); Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Tampa Bay OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State); Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 93
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 77
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 53
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 39