Remember the story of the emperor's new clothes? The emperor was so busy (playing golf, vacationing, etc.), and he was so inexperienced that he totally believed his tailors' lying rhetoric about the golden clothes being sewn for him.
His closest advisors (including the liberal media) praised him saying he looked fantastic in his new clothes. So, he paraded around the country showing off his attire until an innocent child yelled "Look, the emperor is naked!"
This is what has happened in the American political system with President Obama and other lifetime politicians. They are parading around our country naked (with no answers or substance) while the silent majority looks on in horror. Finally, these words are being loudly yelled, "Look, the emperor (government) is naked!"
North Salt Lake
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21