Remember the story of the emperor's new clothes? The emperor was so busy (playing golf, vacationing, etc.), and he was so inexperienced that he totally believed his tailors' lying rhetoric about the golden clothes being sewn for him.
His closest advisors (including the liberal media) praised him saying he looked fantastic in his new clothes. So, he paraded around the country showing off his attire until an innocent child yelled "Look, the emperor is naked!"
This is what has happened in the American political system with President Obama and other lifetime politicians. They are parading around our country naked (with no answers or substance) while the silent majority looks on in horror. Finally, these words are being loudly yelled, "Look, the emperor (government) is naked!"
North Salt Lake
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24