Remember the story of the emperor's new clothes? The emperor was so busy (playing golf, vacationing, etc.), and he was so inexperienced that he totally believed his tailors' lying rhetoric about the golden clothes being sewn for him.
His closest advisors (including the liberal media) praised him saying he looked fantastic in his new clothes. So, he paraded around the country showing off his attire until an innocent child yelled "Look, the emperor is naked!"
This is what has happened in the American political system with President Obama and other lifetime politicians. They are parading around our country naked (with no answers or substance) while the silent majority looks on in horror. Finally, these words are being loudly yelled, "Look, the emperor (government) is naked!"
North Salt Lake
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38