Remember the story of the emperor's new clothes? The emperor was so busy (playing golf, vacationing, etc.), and he was so inexperienced that he totally believed his tailors' lying rhetoric about the golden clothes being sewn for him.
His closest advisors (including the liberal media) praised him saying he looked fantastic in his new clothes. So, he paraded around the country showing off his attire until an innocent child yelled "Look, the emperor is naked!"
This is what has happened in the American political system with President Obama and other lifetime politicians. They are parading around our country naked (with no answers or substance) while the silent majority looks on in horror. Finally, these words are being loudly yelled, "Look, the emperor (government) is naked!"
North Salt Lake
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 84
- Letter: Sovereign flag 46
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 27
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong... 18
- Letter: Nationwide health care 17
- My view: Why America exists: A Fourth... 15