Monday Night Football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Dolphins at Jets
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Ted's friends get involved when he doesn't do a background check on his new lady friend.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Terra Nova (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Jim and Shannon aren't sure if they can trust an orphan who seeks asylum at the colony.
Gossip Girl (7 p.m., The CW): Dan brings Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily together to talk about his book.
2 Broke Girls (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Max and Caroline throw a 1990s-theme party.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Alan tries to come to terms with Lyndsey's past.
House (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Thirteen's pursuit of happiness is hampered by feelings of guilt.
Hart of Dixie (8 p.m., The CW): The heat wave in Bluebell causes everyone to lose their inhibitions.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Molly wants to save money for their wedding, but Mike is tempted into buying Vince's car.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Chin Ho reconnects with his ex-fiance.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): a valuable sculpture is stolen and someone is murdered.
Craft in America (9 p.m., Ch. 7): Four families of craft artists include father and son glass artists in Seattle and an Oklahoma bootmaker who inspires her daughters.
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Float party gives thousands a sneak peek of...
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip and...
- 2 cookie recipes have pioneer-era roots